Your happiness is our goal. If you are dissatisfied with your order, please make sure you first get in touch with us by email. Unauthorized returns shall not be allowed. All returns of products must be unworn, unwashed, original lace (uncut), original curl design (undispersed), and the original box & gifts must still be attached. We are pleased to give you a refund in the form of an E-Gift Card to be used for future transactions on our website. E-Gift Cards can never expire.
- As we are not responsible for misplaced shipments or stolen packages, we suggest mailing packages back using USPS Flat Rate shipping with a tracking number for convenience. We will not grant return credits without proof of receipt and delivery. In order to return goods, you will be liable for paying shipping costs and shipping charges must be prepaid.
- Returned products must be unworn and unwashed and uncut and unstyled (free of any blemishes, deodorant or wear stains) with gifts and a product box attached. Defective products must be recorded within 14 days of receipt via email. We will not issue credit if not mentioned. Please contact us within 14 days of receiving your package if you believe you have received an incorrect object. E-Mail report: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customers will only be charged a limit of once for shipping costs (including returns); no restocking will be charged to the customer for returning the product. If the return is because of a problem with the buyer. We do not offer return labels for delivery. For orders that are rejected by the customer at the time of delivery or returned because of an "un-deliverable" address, a restocking charge will be charged. Unauthorized rejection is not permitted when delivered, and the consumer will bear the cost of unauthorised rejection/return.
- If the return is due to our problems (such as faulty goods, product quality problems), we will provide you with a full refund;
- If the return is due to the issues of the customer (such as: Don't like/want, Order incorrect product/size), we will deduct $25 from your refund as a loss of freight and handling charge, and within one month of returning you must contact us to return.
- After your return has been processed and reviewed, we will send you an email informing you that we have received your returned item. We will also inform you that your refund has been accepted or denied. If approved, your refund will be processed and your credit card or payment method will be credited to you automatically within a number of days. Please contact us in advance if you are no longer using the original card.
- If you have any order/products/payment issues, please first contact us. If you return the goods without contacting us, or if there is no cause for conflict, we will not guarantee your refund and or make a policy complaint in accordance with our terms and service.
Cancellation & Exchange:
You can cancel your order or item within 2 hours through our email customer service (email@example.com). We cannot ensure that your cancellation is successful if it is cancelled more than 2 hours after you have placed an order from us.
You will be charged $10 if you want to change the order before your item is shipped out; we will not be able to change/cancel it for you once your order has been shipped out.
If you need to exchange it for the same item after the order has been sent out, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for Return Info.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns:
We reserve the right at any time to define and limit, refuse, and/or refuse returns from customers solely because of:
- An irregular or excessive history of returns;
- An irregular or excessive history of returns involving items worn, changed, laundered, damaged, or missing; or,
- Potential activities that are fraudulent or criminal.
The incorrect items that have been sent to us will be discarded upon receipt.
Excessive Returns: Our Consumer Protection Team also manages cases where a customer return history may be indicative of fraudulent behavior. In these situations, the Customer Protection Team will do its utmost to fix the problem and work with you either to resolve the issue or to determine whether we need to refuse to provide services in the future. Although we never want to refuse a customer, we need to ensure the safety, well-being and comfort of all customers around the world.