One of the top textures of hair for Africa women is Brazilian hair. Brazilian hair is very thick, has a soft feel, very full, durable, and gives the wearer a very beautiful look.
Brazilian hair easily blends completely with all types of hair and likewise gives the whole body a straight look out of the package. Brazilian hair needs some bundles of hair to create a complete look, with a low medium luster ad real density.
These Brazilian hairs are also referred to as Brazilian virgin hair due to the fact that a part of this hair comes from a particular area in Brazil while the other part is a natural human hair with the best quality for people to install.
Brazilian hairs are produced from the natural hair of women living in Brazil, with the hair collected with the natural wavy and color, which is the best grade hairstyle in the world of fashion.
Brazilian hairs are quite soft, durable, and thick. They have a very density, that is, you can sew in with a small number of Brazilian hair bundles to make it have a full look.
Types of Brazilian hair
There are three types of Brazilian hair, which are:
- Best quality: Brazilian hair, which is a dense, lustrous variant of Indian hair comes in a variety of lengths. It embraces various environments, coloring, and styling practices in satisfactory quality.
- Average quality: This type of Brazilian hair is of average quality. It already has been processed at the factories and should not be colored or discolored.
- Standard quality: A decent entry-level commodity is a non-virgin Brazilian hair that has been chemically handled and whose chapped hair strands are not directed in the same direction. Chemical and thermal treatments should be avoided.
Features of Brazilian hairs
Brazilian hair is one of the most desired human hair on the market today. Nevertheless, there are some features that make this hair stand out amongst other types of hair. Some of the features are:
- Brazilian hair has a natural luster, shine, and texture.
- Brazilian hair is most versatile and has a natural look.
- It is soft, silky, and thick.
- It has different textures, which are wavy, curly, ad straight.
- It holds waves and curls perfectly.
- This hair is not just soft but also smooth.
- It can simply blend completely with coarser types of hair, giving it a natural look.
- Brazilian hair is gotten from the Brazilians living in South America, Europe, Africa, and so on.
- Brazilian hair has a major feature, which is that it ranges extremely from shades of brown, black to copper.
- Keep in mind that most Brazilian hairs are very heavy and reveal a coarse texture.
They can likewise give the wearer a perfect volume and body
Malaysian hair is very soft hair that is full of luster. This hair blends perfectly with textures that are relaxed and also with women that have silky and fine hair.
Malaysian hair has a clear appearance but not too oily and sleek. It is perfect for holding curls, and can also maintain wavy and curly styles without the need for additional products.
Virgin Malaysian hair bundles are mostly known to completely blend with African American hair and have a very low probability of frizzing up at the initial presence of humidity or moisture.
Malaysian hair really deserves to be referred to as the best virgin hair option in the world because of its versatility, popularity, and luster.
Malaysian hair originates from Southeast Asia and is referred to as the best types of human hair. Most women prefer Malaysian hair because of its texture, which gives a silky and glossy look to the hair.
Malaysian hair is common among women who desire to purchase soft and shiny hair. It has numerous styles that aim to satisfy the needs and taste of individuals, but the popular styles are curls, waves, and straight.
Unlike other types of hair, the knitting of Malaysian hair does not usually curl when wet. After applying shampoo to the hair, it might be slightly wavy, but its texture will still be straight, with a lot of bounce and body.
Malaysian hair can perfectly blend with most types of hair because of its smooth and luxurious texture of the horsehair and correct gross.
What are the special features of Malaysian hair?
Malaysian hair is very popular among women because it is a durable type of hair that can help to achieve all the styles of your dream. Malaysian hair makes women stand out because of its natural shine quality.
Here are some of the distinctive features of Malaysian hair
- Malaysian hair has a huge density, that is, it requires less wash.
- Malaysian hair has an off-black color, but naturally, it has a deep brown color
- Before being washed, it is quite lustrous and shiny, but once it is washed a number of times, it will lose its shine.
- You don't need any special maintenance since it has a curls stick.
- Malaysian hair has a texture that is softer than other hair closures in the market.
- This hair is perfect only for those who want to increase the volume of their hair because it is a thick type of hair.
- Malaysian hair is more or less like an alternative to Indian hair and Chinese hair
- This hair is likewise perfect for those who like to change between straight and curly hair.
Is Malaysian hair naturally good?
Yes, Malaysian hair is naturally good.
The main reason is that it comes with a great natural shine and luster. You can also recycle the hair and it will still be smooth.
Malaysian hair doesn't only work with darker colors, it also works with light colors.
Most Malaysians barb their hair while they are in the temple, which implies that you can simply get regular virgin hair.
Nowadays, the most valuable and worthy hair in the market is virgin hair due to the fact that it has an additional color, texture, and bounce, which can help recover your damaged hair.
Another reason why Malaysian hair is naturally good is that it helps to protect your natural hair. It can actually help to conceal the damage on your hair.
Difference between Malaysian hair and Brazilian hair
There are a lot of differences between Malaysian hair and Brazilian hair. The differences between these two hairs will tell you which one to choose and why.
Here are some qualities that distinguish Malaysian hair from Brazilian hair.
- Tangling: Malaysian hair is mostly known for its ability to always tangle while Brazilian hair does not tangle it all.
- Availability: Brazilian hair is readily available in the market while Malaysian hair is not readily available.
- Texture: Malaysian hair has a softer and finer texture while Brazilian hair has a soft and thick texture
- Longevity: Malaysian hair can last for one to five years while Brazilian hair can last for just 6 to 8 months
- Maintenance: Malaysian hair requires low maintenance while Brazilian hair requires high maintenance.
- Suitability: Malaysian hair is perfectly suitable for women of Afro-Caribbean or African while Brazilian hair is suitable for women of America.
Which one is the best option between Malaysian and Brazilian hair?
Do you want a special type of hair that looks like a doll and also bounces? If so, Brazilian hair is the best choice for you. But if you want everyone to fix their gaze on your hair and give it an amazing look, then Malaysian hair is the right choice for you.
Choosing between Malaysian hair and Brazilian hair depends solely on your taste. But nevertheless, making the right decision can somehow be a little bit challenging and tricky.
Making the decision of choosing between Malaysian hair and Brazilian hair depends on yourself, likings, choices, natural hair, and lastly your type of face.
To make the right decision, it is advisable to check out the factors and qualities you think you need the most.
For instance, if you need hair that lasts long, then you need to go for Malaysian hair, but on the other hand, if you need hair that holds waves and curls perfectly, the right choice is Brazilian hair.
Both Brazilian and Malaysian virgin hair are great options. Brazilian hair, on the other hand, is ideal if you want thicker, softer hair. If you want smooth, wavy hair, Malaysian hair is the way to go. Brazilian and Malaysian virgin hair extensions are two common hairstyles on the market, and whichever one you pick, you've obviously made an excellent choice.
Finally, to be frank, it all depends on the overall hair texture, the look and feel you want to attain, as well as how much money you have to spend. When bought from the correct retailer, both Brazilian hair and Malaysian hair have stunning qualities and are great choices.